Funny Dreamzzzzzzz

For a very long time many researchers are trying to analyze human brain and how it functions. Well, today we have some documentations, while history only left strong beliefs and is even today called tradition and blind faith.

Faith has to be felt, it cannot be explained. I rarely dream, and I ask many questions on my dreams with elders in my family. I used to be surprised with the explanations that was given to me for the dreams I had till date.

I ask where I am clueless about my dreams. I hardly dream, but when I do, I want to know the linkages.

When I am explained, I do question in all combinations. Still behind my head I register every word. And I get zapped for the kind of research that has been already done in the past. People of the olden golden days today in India are taking away the secrets with themselves. I want to understand more, I do not know how much more I can gain knowledge from them.

If you dream of someone dying = you are to hear news of a marriage in the family. One would state this is sheer stupidity, one could say if they have experienced it as – coincidence. But when such things recur – what would you call it? Faith?
It’s hard to explain, but I have had my part of dreams and its explanations.

I started my questioning on dreams, because of a person close to my heart. She gets to dream almost daily. Most of them used to reflect her inner thoughts of either fear or too much of worry about the solutions she is looking forward. I do not question her dreams, I never criticize it, but I analyze it for sure.
Because it reflects the person and their thoughts on such dreams.

Dreams are different, some reflect your inner thought. But some seek explanation of faith, which has no relevance to any inner thoughts either, but appear from nowhere to give us a hint or a message of future. That’s when I turn back to elders for their knowledge. Few of them are good to me in providing explanations and for some I am also given remedy on what needs to be done by having faith in the unknown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life becomes transactional

Mentor

Sleep Cricket… Dream Cricket…. Eat Cricket….. Breathe Cricket……………………