Smile please.... Say cheese..

Are we too serious about our lives that we forget to smile everyday?

I asked a few of my contacts to share with me one instance that brought smile for the day. Few of them never bothered to reply, a few of them replied with ease and the rest of them found it hard to think of the fact even if they did smile for that day and gosh last category did not smile for that day at all.

Since my school days i keep asking a few questions to myself, one such is this - what did i enjoy most and smiled today.

To my surprise the simplest thing in this world would have bought me that joy and laughter. Buying anything for self or others may still not bring that joy. So does money.

I hope i have kindled that thought in some of them to live the day with the intention to bring that smile on your face. I am sure it will in the long run, bring a thousand watt effect on your face.

Wishing you a happy smily new year :)

Comments

Unknown said…
He he he he...........I am one among the never bothered to reply person...
HaripriyaS said…
Hey morning ramya...so ture a smile is such a priceless yet a precious asset.kick start the day with a smile. Bring 'S' closer to u when u r running a mile away with those lil gestures. Then we can have endless smiles of journey called life. Wishing u a super smiley new year too. Cheers!!

Popular posts from this blog

When life becomes transactional

Mentor

Sleep Cricket… Dream Cricket…. Eat Cricket….. Breathe Cricket……………………