Ever blamed anything or anyone atleast once on your life?

There have been decades of wisdom. There have decades of knowledge, that I have gained. How many have I put to use? That sure is a biggest question mark.

Of all these many years of advices and the different observations of people around me, I must admit I still have the habit of blaming. People who have known me for decades together not just probably the last one decade, have known the great deal of challenges that I have faced from my childhood. All the these people would tell about how I have risen over every situation brave and stronger.

Despite all these challenges that I have faced and raised much Above The Horizon, I still have had expectations like any other. When such expectations, called basics,  also called logical way of working in my dictionary, doesn't work for me, I too get into a blaming mode.

Well considering I have understood this aspect very clearly atleast now, I think it is time to change every such instance into an opportunity. It sounds easy but only a test of time can tell, how I am able to make every such instance into an opportunity towards success.

Penning this down for my own memory. This morning while my mind was trying to get into a blame mode, the reasons why my son has been awake from almost 3am or 4 this morning, it has taken me nearly 3 hours to get out of the blaming mode and create an opportunity to do something constructive at the awake time with my son.

Also, just as the song goes: oh! When you point your finger at your neighbour there are three more pointing back at you.

Here's to out observations on how we respond to an event and make the most towards our success. Wishing u best decade ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life becomes transactional

Mentor

Sleep Cricket… Dream Cricket…. Eat Cricket….. Breathe Cricket……………………