Moments of Truth

Its sure hard to accept when the finger is pointed at us. When truth is told to us its hard to digest for sure.

However broad minded one is, acceptance comes only from those whom we are not emotionally attached. Well, having said that, i am still trying to accept some truth about myself yet.

Truth on how i have lost my charm, my smile, my thoughts of comparison, my own personal space, my health or even my self esteem.. and so on.. the list is grown so much that i wonder now how to accept that with ease and move on.

I wonder when i became like this, for i at least had this personal space of my own which helped me enrich myself and grow to be what i want or get what i wanted. So its time i renewed myself with the truth of my current situation.

Where to start and what to do with me myself is quite a challenging area to work on.

For sure i know that moments of truth are words from divine that, its high time i see the change in me to see the change around me.

Theoretically while i know this, practically its swinging to and fro for me to get into the new me.. Trusting i do another post on how and where i stand in the new path i wish to see in my role of this life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life becomes transactional

Mentor

Sleep Cricket… Dream Cricket…. Eat Cricket….. Breathe Cricket……………………