Terrace my wonderland



Terrace is a place I always prefer, next to the beach. One of the reason its right where we live and its peaceful at nights. The starry and breezy nights are awesome to spend time, the time I used to spend to talk to myself. Silence used to bring so much of mental strength and a path to various achievements in my life.

I have always asked myself questions – why are we on this planet? What is expected out of this life of mine? And many more on these lines. Trying to figure answers to these from within I just used to never get excited for things that many of the souls around me do. It could be a birthday – never ever had I had a enthusiasm to the heights that people around me have.

How I wish I could find that place someday again to bring my running mind to a calm state and to think of what next in life. Disassociate the ME from ME to think straight. When I don’t spend time for myself I don’t feel I am connected to the ultimate supreme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life becomes transactional

Mentor

Good Morning To All From, India