Nothing has Changed

The best days of a life is I guess less than 5years in case of the female population, atleast in the society that I am living in.

Have everything really changed in this fast running world? I think not, its only the comfort and luxury that is increasing and along with it complexities. We no longer live a simple life.

Once the girl reaches anywhere closer to her puberty, all she is told is – you got to learn this / learn that only then can you lead a successful marital life. What is taught here – how to behave in society ( in my terms behave in a society of narrow minded set of people, else we need not be taught you see), how to cook, how to manage our traditions (well most of these are to change along with changing times except for a few which are something I believe in) blah.. blah.. blahh – else the parents will be blamed for how the girl is behaved.

Why will they be blamed? I keep asking myself till a day came for me to realize – girls are not expected to have brains, and never should they think nor take decisions (let alone decisions should not even have preferential ways to suggest). Even if they did that is not a preferred, surprisingly even same gender will not prefer as they are all tuned for the man to do the thinking.

Today’s women have little knowledge or strength – physically or mentally than the ones I have seen of the older generations. How sad that they had never been given such opportunity else I am sure we will have many of them way ahead in life.

But looking down below me, I think I am far in a better state of affairs, as it comes out clearly since I am able to post this blog on my own.. taking this I start the day with my heart filled with all positive energy to do my best at my work… gud day to you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life becomes transactional

Mentor

Good Morning To All From, India